- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We have a state of the art equine facility which is clean and comfortable, with efficient traffic flow. Call 360-779-5557 to schedule an appointment, we will find a time that is convenient for you. We can come to you or you can save the cost of a farm call by hauling into our user friendly clinic in Poulsbo.
Bring any medical history you have for your horse when you come to our clinic. Let us know how and what your horse has been eating, deworming history and feed analysis results along with any other vaccine history, or relevant historical information.
In some circumstances, the Doctor will refer you to a specialist who has advanced expertise in areas such as internal medicine or surgery.
Emergency Call-out Policy
If you have placed emergency calls to multiple veterinarians, please understand that once we have mobilized for your emergency we consider it an official appointment. You are responsible for the emergency and field call charges unless you cancel, by talking to the vet, within 20 minutes of your first call. Please extend the courtesy to call us if you no longer require our services.
1. Payment is expected at the time of service. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service, and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) in-state checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes your horse, unexpected expense strikes as well. Sound Equine Veterinary Hospital understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Horse
Please advise the office of any existing insurance at the time of service.